Current restrictions in Sydney mean that we need to press pause on the opening of the Scandinavian Film Festival in Sydney until cinemas are allowed to re-open. If you have an existing booking, the relevant cinema will be in contact with you to advise new screening details or arrange a refund.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
At box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
Online via SYDNEY SESSIONS. Major credit cards accepted (ex. Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
Telephone bookings by credit card only (ex. Diners), Credit card must be produced when collecting tickets. Booking fees may apply.
SYDNEY TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$13.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$14.00|
|Palace Movie Club||$17.00|
*Eligible Concessions: Senior citizens, full time students (photo ID required), health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The SYDNEY EVENTS information page outlines ticket prices and event details.
Discounted ticket bundles are available to pre purchase as a limited offer until 6 July and are valid for the duration of the Scandinavian Film Festival. Please visit the eTicket Bundles page for details. T&Cs apply.
|GROUPS - per ticket
(10 people or more)
|SCHOOL GROUPS - per ticket*
(20 students or more)
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students. Price for primary and secondary school groups only.
For group booking enquiries: (02) 9290 9103 or email@example.com
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at participating locations.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.