HOW TO BUY TICKETS
IN CINEMAS at box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices (credit card surcharges apply).
ONLINE via MELBOURNE SESSIONS. Major credit cards accepted (ex. Diners). Booking fees apply.
BY PHONE by credit card only (ex. Diners), card must be produced when collecting tickets. Booking fees may apply.
MELBOURNE TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$14.50|
|Palace Student Movie Club||$18.00|
|Palace Adult Movie Club||$19.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$17.00|
TICKET PRICES WEEKENDS AFTER 2:30pm
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$15.50|
|Palace Student Movie Club||$19.00|
|Palace Adult Movie Club||$21.00|
|Children (3-17 yrs)||$18.00|
*Eligible Concessions: Senior citizens, full time students (photo ID required), health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The MELBOURNE EVENTS information page outlines ticket prices and event details.
Ten pass eTicket Bundles ($149) are on sale until 20 July via the website. Valid for entire festival. Please visit the eTicket bundle page for more details. T&Cs apply.
|GROUPS - per ticket* |
(20 people or more)
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
MELBOURNE Group booking enquiries: (03) 9816 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL FESTIVAL CONDITIONS
Festival films are unclassified and therefore restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Tickets can be exchanged to another session in the event of a Force Majeure event. Seating is reserved. For censorship information, please refer to individual film pages. Information is correct at the time of publishing.
The Como Centre: Lvl 1
Cnr Toorak Rd & Chapel St
South Yarra VIC 3142
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at participating locations.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.